Sorting on MAC OS in Chrome

Sorting on MAC OS in Chrome

Michael GraciMichael Graci Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi all

Just looking or some input for starters before digging into code. Strange issue.

I have set up the process to sort by "date" and then by "start time". User clicks the date column and it does its thing--sorts by date and then by time (both is ASC order - and it works). I did this test on a mac OS on safari.

I then went over to Chrome (repeated same test, same code) and it sorts the "date" correctly but it sorts the "time" in DESC order not ASC order as it did when running on Safari.

Intent is to get the date and time initially sorted in ASC order. In both cases Date is in ASC but as mentioned on Mac OC chrome the time shows up as DESC.

To boot we have run on different MAC machines (of MAC OS and chrome)--and I have reports that it works.

Any ideas?

Mike

Replies

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,083Questions: 26Answers: 4,908

Without seeing your code and data its hard to say. I would start with this blog:
    https://datatables.net/blog/2014-12-18

If that doesn't help then please post a link to your page or a test case replicating the issue so we can help debug.

Kevin

• Michael GraciMichael Graci Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you for this. I was able to solve this. It was an issue with my specific desktop.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.