Formatting off with DataGrids out of the box

Formatting off with DataGrids out of the box

wolfestewolfeste Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

I am new to using this and my first data grid is not showing the sort icons and the formatting is a bit off on where the search bar and pagination should be. Any ideas what i can do to fix this?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,174Questions: 1Answers: 2,589

Hi @wolfeste ,

My guess would be that you're not including the DataTables CSS files. Check that first, and if no joy, we're happy to take a look, but it would help, as per the forum rules, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• wolfestewolfeste Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have added a fiddle link to see my running test case. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
    https://jsfiddle.net/wulver/gLfk54c1/#&togetherjs=oy95Kr1pCz

• allanallan Posts: 61,920Questions: 1Answers: 10,153 Site admin

I'm just getting a loading error at that fiddle. Looks like you are using jQuery slim which doesn't support Ajax directly, but are still using ajax: '/api/drivers'

Allan

Is the ajax causing the formatting issues then? What would your suggestion be to use to eliminate the formatting issues?

i took out all my jquery code and did just a plain data grid and still having all the same formatting issues.

• colincolin Posts: 15,174Questions: 1Answers: 2,589

Hi @wolfeste ,

Could you update your fiddle, please, then we can see the same problem.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.