Responsive dataTable not collapsing on latest Chrome version

Responsive dataTable not collapsing on latest Chrome version

JeebixJeebix Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hello everybody,

I made a responsive dataTable a few months ago, I always opened it on Firefox and it was working correctly, the table collapsing with the responsive option, but recently I opened the table on the latest Chrome version and the table is not collapsing...
If someone encountered this problem and fixed it, thanks for sharing the solution !

Best, Jeebix

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,236Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @Jeebix ,

That's definitely not a known problem - for example, give this a try in both browsers.

We're happy to take a look, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• JeebixJeebix Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited September 2018

Hi @Colin,

After deep investigation, I solved my problem : the width of the table was set by the container class, but it must be at 100% to work correctly.
    For someone who will encounter this problem of collapsing on Chrome, check css classes of the table, the width must be set at 100%, with the !important directive to override bootstrap classes.

Best, Jean-Baptiste

This discussion has been closed.