scrollX and .dataTables_scroll conflict.

scrollX and .dataTables_scroll conflict.

okayeeokayee Posts: 22Questions: 6Answers: 0

Im using scrollX in able my table be scrollable and at the same time. the search and pagination stay still while scrolling. but it happend that at the first load of the table. the header and the content of the table is misaligned. so I used overflow:auto to the dataTables_scroll to fix the misalignment. it works but the scroll in the table is gone.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,236Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @okayee ,

Those kind of problems are tricky to resolve without seeing them live. Could you modify my example on your other thread, please, so that it demonstrates this problem,

Cheers,

Colin

• okayeeokayee Posts: 22Questions: 6Answers: 0

Yes, Thanks for noticing my question. but this is the scenario. Im building the table dynamically then Im calling the datatables to handle the pagination. Can I attached screenshot instead of doing it live because my code is so complicated to show.

• colincolin Posts: 15,236Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

The standard options do work, see here. This kind of problem is almost definitely caused by CSS issues, and as it can be layered, we'd really need to see the problem being replicated, either by linking to your page, or by reproducing in a test case, I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.