On our Enterprise application we are facing on-click issue on IE.11,

On our Enterprise application we are facing on-click issue on IE.11,

saidulusaidulu Posts: 8Questions: 6Answers: 0
edited October 2018 in Editor

Hi Allan,

Here are some screen shots of how I use dataTables.

I'm also a newbie to Javascript and JQUERY. I found this plug-in and used it in my on-line file-explorer. The explorer isn't finished yet, so don't look at the lay-out ;-)

http://www.familieselles.nl/usage_of_dataTables.gif

Usage:
When a user clicks on the plusimage or double clicks on the folder in the tree, the right part is being updated, see image. Then a processDIV is shown by using this code (tnx Allan):

$("#folder_file").dataTable({
"iDefaultSortIndex": 0,
"fnInitComplete": function() { $('#processing_right').hide();}
});

and the processDIV is hidden when all is loaded.
I also use a processDIV when a user sorts a table, see image.
I use dataTables in combination with liveQuery to add the contextmenu to the rows, but I need to find out how to disable liveQuery and make the contextmenu work without it. That's very hard for a newbie ;-).

If people like to help, feel free, you can reach me at: wimDOTsellesATfouroaksDOTnl

At last I want to say that this is a great plug-in developed by a dedicated person called Allan. He always answers forum questions as fast as hell. So compliments to Allan !!!!!!!!!!

Greetings,

Wim

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,451Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Wim,

Thanks for your kind words :).

The URL above is giving me a 404 error so I can't see exactly what you are doing, but:

I need to find out how to disable liveQuery and make the contextmenu work without it

This might be one for the liveQuery support channels. Its not a plug-in I've worked with before. If you have a page showing the issue that I can have a look at I might be able to spot something.

Thanks,
    Allan

• saidulusaidulu Posts: 8Questions: 6Answers: 0

Its duplicate i want to delete this question from my Discussions.

This discussion has been closed.