datatable export to excel upon IE Edge

datatable export to excel upon IE Edge

sufiansufisufiansufi Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited November 2018 in Free community support

Hi Everyone,
i am unable to export data into excel option while using IE 11, otherwise it is working fine.

IE 11:
it shows error:
Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.
Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part with XML error. A qualified name cannot contain multiple colons. Line 1, column 1204.

XML problem:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>

-<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main">

<logFileName>error067440_01.xml</logFileName>

<summary>Errors were detected in file 'C:\Users\ANCP3\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\1DH533I0\1 System 4 Health.xlsx'</summary>

-<additionalInfo>

<info>Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.</info>

</additionalInfo>

-<removedParts summary="Following is a list of removed parts:">

<removedPart>Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part with XML error. A qualified name cannot contain multiple colons. Line 1, column 1204.</removedPart>

</removedParts>

</recoveryLog>

I will be thankful if there is any good suggestion for me

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,161Questions: 1Answers: 2,588

Hi @sufiansufi ,

There was a problem with an older version, see this thread here. It would be worth confirming with the debugger that you're on the most recent version.

If still no joy, we're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.