Missing Method System.String[] System.String.Split(Char, System.StringSplitOptions)

Missing Method System.String[] System.String.Split(Char, System.StringSplitOptions)

RobFumRobFum Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,
I'm trying to test a package created by generator and I have the error

This error has been already discussed here.
The error happens either with Nuget package and with downloaded trial and with .net 4.5 and 4.6 (editor version 1.8.1).
Looking at the stacktrace it seems depends on the Editor DLL :

[MissingMethodException: Impossibile trovare il metodo 'System.String[] System.String.Split(Char, System.StringSplitOptions)'.]
DataTables.DtRequest.HttpData(IEnumerable1 dataIn) +0 DataTables.DtRequest._Build(IEnumerable1 rawHttp) +107
DataTables.DtRequest..ctor(IEnumerable`1 rawHttp) +210
DataTables.Editor.Process(NameValueCollection data) +297
DataTables.Editor.Process(HttpRequest request) +127
EditorGenerator.api.OffersRows.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\roby\Desktop\EditorGenerator\EditorGenerator\api\OffersRows.aspx.cs:18
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +95
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +59
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +678

Suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!

Roberto

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,692Questions: 1Answers: 10,102 Site admin

Followed up this with Roberto by e-mail. It seems there is a packaging issue at the moment with the Nuget dll. If you use the one from the download package the issue should be resolved.

I'll be investigating the Nuget issue.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.