How are you manipulating Custom filtering - range search

How are you manipulating Custom filtering - range search

Mazhar123Mazhar123 Posts: 17Questions: 4Answers: 0

Hi, there has been many cases where a user wants some utility to be applied to a specific table but face certain difficulties doing that. For example: https://datatables.net/examples/plug-ins/range_filtering.html ( Custom filtering - range search) is one such scenario where the filters applied through $.fn.dataTable.ext.search are global to all tables on a page. I had one requirement where I had to implement this in such a way where I had to filter specific tables not whole tables in a page. I have modified it and prepared examples for such scenarios . I hope it will be useful for many DataTables users.
Share such experiences of yours and let people know how to tackle such scenarios. The more solutions from different people we get here, more we will be able to solve such problems. If you guys need my solution to range search, let me know I will share my Github link where I add such scenarios and solutions.

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,210Questions: 1Answers: 2,592

Hi @Mazhar123 ,

If you think it would be worthwhile, share the details now, I'm sure people will welcome it. Also, many of the plugins were developed by community members, so we can add yours to the list if it's generic enough to be useful to others.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.