1and1 datatable Error: table doesn't exist.

1and1 datatable Error: table doesn't exist.

jeffparnaujeffparnau Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

My datatable works fine in localhost. I uploaded the site to 1and1, and got this error:

DataTables warning: table id=WASN_2019_11 - An SQL error occurred: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'dbs44561.WASN_2019_11' doesn't exist

dbs44561 is the technical name of the db, then "dot" plus my tablename, which is definitely in the database. Is there some sort of naming problem here? Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @jeffparnau ,

If you think the database is accessible on the remote host, It would be worth checking the users and permissions too.

Cheers,

Colin

• allanallan Posts: 61,723Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin

Also, what are you using on the server-side, is the PHP libraries? If so, could you add ->debug(true) immediately before the ->process(...) statement please. Then use the debugger to give me a trace please - click the Upload button and then let me know what the debug code is.

Allan

• jeffparnaujeffparnau Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

Colin & Allen -- thanks! (1) The database is accessible. (2) Will check users and permissions, and (3) will get back to Allan after deploying the debug suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.