Plug-in Downloads

Plug-in Downloads

Riddley_WalkerRiddley_Walker Posts: 15Questions: 2Answers: 0

Are the plug-ins available as downloads during the trial? I can't find a link.

Replies

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,309Questions: 26Answers: 4,770

There is

There is a Download link in the left side menu.

Kevin

• Riddley_WalkerRiddley_Walker Posts: 15Questions: 2Answers: 0

Kevin, thanks, but I'm still confused. I will preface this by saying 1)I'm looking for support for one of the WYSYWIG editors, and 2) that I have some vision problems and may be missing something. When I click on the link you provided (after making sure I'm logged in) I see two likely places to click. If I click on "Download" I only see a page that lets me download a package but none of the WYSWIG plugins. Likewise, I don't see them on the plug-in page. Are the plug-ins included in the Editor download?

edited April 2019

Sorry, wasn't sure what you were looking for. I don't believe the Editor plugins are included but you need to go here to download them:
    https://editor.datatables.net/plug-ins/field-type/

Click on the desired plugin. If you are logged in and a licensed Editor user then you should find a section called Plug-in code which will have a link to the plugins along with other required files.

If you are using the Editor in evaluation mode then you might not be able to download the plugins but should see a message like this:

License required
    The Editor plug-ins are available to download for licensed users of Editor only. If you already have an Editor license, please sign-in. Otherwise, an Editor license can be purchased to be able to access the plug-ins.

Post back if you still have difficulties. If you need the plugin during evaluation you can PM @allan to see if its possible to evaluate the plugin.

Kevin

• Riddley_WalkerRiddley_Walker Posts: 15Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thanks....I think you need to buy-in to test. I'm going to, anyway, so it is no problem. Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.