how to focus on a row permanently

how to focus on a row permanently

ekopanekopan Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,
I can focus on a row then i navigate to another route for updating the row with its id so i want to focus on the updated row when i redirection. How to i do it?
Thank you

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @ekopan ,

Is this using Editor? If not , how are you updating the row? We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• ekopanekopan Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you @colin,

I can't share codes because I'm away from my computer, but I can tell you what I'm doing. I added an update button to a column in the table. Clicking on this button leads to a form page containing the information of the row (eg: if i click the button on the row which id is 2 i will navigate to domain.com/table/2). Then I will redirect to domain.com/table when I complete the update. When I redirect to here I want to see the row with 2 id is selected.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @ekopan ,

I think it would make it clearer if you provided that link or test case, as I'm unclear on whether you're using the Select extension.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.