Filter date with date format like "31/05/2019"

Filter date with date format like "31/05/2019"

vanvenvonvanvenvon Posts: 14Questions: 4Answers: 0

Help me please to make filter date function with format like "31/05/2019". I was try the date filter function, but the filter just can filter date with format like "2019-05-01", i want change the format to "31/05/2019".
in this code : https://jsfiddle.net/4bsL5nad/1/ have two data on the table, first data with date format "31/05/2019" and the second data with date format "2019-05-01". Filter function just can filter the second data with the date format "2019-05-01" and cannot filter the first data. I wanna make the filter can filter first data and cant filter the second data.
How to make the filter can filter first data and cant filter the second data?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Please see my response on your other thread.

• vanvenvonvanvenvon Posts: 14Questions: 4Answers: 0

I cant solve my problem with your answers because i dont understand. :(

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

My comment on the other thread was:

The problem with that fiddle is that you've got two date formats being displayed - you really need to ensure the data is sanitised and in a consistent format for each column. As it stands, it wont be possible to do much with it unless you make them consistent with orthogonal data .

So, either at the source you need to ensure the dates are in a single, consistent format, or, you use columns.render and for the type filter modify your data so that the search will always be in a consistent format.

This discussion has been closed.