how do i make a custom button work inside a row?

how do i make a custom button work inside a row?

hamenthament Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

to start off, this is how my table looks

the table is generated by a while loop in php. the "view products" button is meant to open a new page that will display the specific supplier's products. it worked amazingly well and without problems---until i used datatables

for some reason, after adding datatables to my page, the "view products" button stopped responding. i'm not sure what's causing the problem, but i figure it might have something to do with my php code. my code goes like this:

and here's the sample function

i'm starting to feel a bit dumb after searching all around the site and google and finding nothing about this (all i found in the buttons section of the documentation are specific actions like edit, print pdf, etc and nothing about custom actions like this), and honestly if i really turned out to be stupid because i missed something, i'd be really happy if someone were to point it out to me. any kind of help is appreciated

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @hament ,

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.