Compatibility between button visibility on responsive and checkbox of selected row

Compatibility between button visibility on responsive and checkbox of selected row

amibumpingamibumping Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have a table where I have the button to see more detail in responsive mode, and the extension select, and the 2 button have some conflict, when I click on plus button to see details it also select the row automatically.

Is there a possibility to click for seeing the details of that row but not selected it? Maybe showing the checkbox button in other column?

You can see it here: https://cobertec.com/actividades/production/index.html

Thank you.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Hi @amibumping ,

Is there a possibility to click for seeing the details of that row but not selected it? Maybe showing the checkbox button in other column?

Yep, you can do that with responsive.details.target, that can specify the column to use for Responsive. Then, you can use select.selector and tell Select extension not to use the first column.

The examples on both those links should get you going,

Cheers,

Colin

• amibumpingamibumping Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you so much @colin, this plugin is so big that it's almos imposible to know everything.

Just one thing, after applying those changes, now I don't see neither the check or + button... Do you now what is happening?

Hi @amibumping ,

Yep, there's a lot to it! It could be a styling issue - could you link to a page or create a test case to show it, please. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• amibumpingamibumping Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited June 2019

Yes @colin I have it uploaded here: https://cobertec.com/actividades/production/index.html

Thank you so much for being so fast!

P.S.: Forget about the checkbox, I've made it, but the + for details I can't get it...

P.S.: Forget about everything, I have to apply the classes 'select-checkbox' and 'control'.

hi @amibumping ,

I'm seeing the '+' for the Responsive details - see here:

It only appears when columns have been hidden, so you need to ensure the viewport is fairly small.

If I'm missing something, could you provide steps on what to do, please.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.