Select.Info() Server side Table

Select.Info() Server side Table

RonanARonanA Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello,

Problem:
When a server side table is setup with a column for checkbox selection, the select.info() for rows selected doesn't keep count when paging.

Example:
Page 1, I select 2 rows and the select.info() correctly shows "2 rows selected".
Go to page 2, the select.info disappears and if you select a row it says "1 row selected"

Question:
Is there a manual way to update the select.info() value as I can't see anything in the docs about it?

I'm keeping track of all rows selected in an array so I know how many rows are selected, I just don't know how to tell the table.

I could probably use jQuery to get the first element in the table with "span.select-item" of the parent element "span.select-info" but wanted to see if there was an easier way through the API.

Thanks for any help.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598
    Answer ✓

Hi @RonanA ,

Yep, with serverSide, there's no history of anything happening before, so the previous selections, as you say, are cleared and the count starts again at 0.

What you could do is use dom to remove the standard message that is displaying the incorrect count, and insert your own message there instead.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

Colin

• RonanARonanA Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Will do, thanks for the help Colin

This discussion has been closed.