Any one can show step by step to use the Editor to do CRUD that data come and send to a SharePoint?

Any one can show step by step to use the Editor to do CRUD that data come and send to a SharePoint?

sayampol.csayampol.c Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I am planning to use HTML5 form to be a form to get data from a user and in that form there is a part of sections that user can use a table (that I plan to use the Editor plug in to handle this to save time and look good) to CRUD function. Any one had experience to do this please guide me.
Thanks
Sam

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,175Questions: 1Answers: 10,409 Site admin

So you don't want to use Editor for form input - you just want to use your own custom form?

I'm a little confused by what it is exactly you are looking for I'm afraid. Could you explain a bit further please?

Thanks,
    Allan

• sayampol.csayampol.c Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks for your advise. My case is I will create a HTML5 form to get input from users but a few parts in the form I will provide a data table that users are ability to enter a part of information more than one line and after the users enter data it should be showed in table in my custom form the table should have functions such as sorting, searching, CRUD (in the table) so that reason, I am interesting in your tool I think it can answer my solution. After I try to read more information in your website I get some idea I can control access to a custom list in SharePoint through REST API and I will try to use Editor by using Ajax override featue and keep data in LocalStorage object then I will use data from this to pass them to SharePoint through REST API. Just idea but I will trial this on weekend.

This discussion has been closed.