Change base table

Change base table

KaharudinKaharudin Posts: 3Questions: 2Answers: 0

im using laravel 5.8 and purchase datatable editor plugin, from the tutorial i can make the full laravel CRUD by use the 'users' (by using migrate) data table, how i can change to another data table in ex called 'account' from mySQL database ?

is yajrabox down....again....???

thanks

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,175Questions: 1Answers: 10,409 Site admin

is yajrabox down....again....???

Looks like it. Its a third party service that isn't controlled or provided by us. You'd need to ask the author - looks like he knows from Github.

how i can change to another data table in ex called 'account' from mySQL database ?

I can't really comment on the third party libraries, but don't you just need to change the name of the table that it is referring to? It would also be one for the yajra github really.

Allan

• KaharudinKaharudin Posts: 3Questions: 2Answers: 0

need to change the name of the table that it is referring to?

i tried, nothing works until now
    can you make spesific which part ?

i follow this tutorial
    https://github.com/yajra/laravel-datatables-docs/blob/master/editor-tutorial.md

• allanallan Posts: 63,175Questions: 1Answers: 10,409 Site admin

Honestly - I don't know! I've just read through it as well, and I see where the columns are being added, but not where the table name is being defined! Is it defined in the model (class User) - don't know? I can't see that file and with the source site down it is difficult to know for sure.

As I say, it might be worth posting a question in github about this, as it is not software that we offer support for.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.