Frezzer DataTables ServerSide Keys

Frezzer DataTables ServerSide Keys

Spanish

Hi my name is Luis.

Estoy creando un sistema informático para una farmacia, donde utilizo datatables serverside y keys true, la cantidad de registros superan los 15K filas, funciona muy bien cuando busco en caja de search y si presenta los items que se necesitan, bajo a la lista con tecla TAB, y esta activado la opción KEYS true, cuando mantengo presionado la tecla hacia abajo, se congela la pantalla y sale el error stack overflow, supongo que al mantener persionado la tecla hacia abajo intenta presnetar los demás productos de la lista, como si fuera una paginación, pero no lo logra, sino que se congela, como presento en las capturas de pantalla.

El código que tengo es este

English

Hello my name is Luis

I am creating a computer system for a pharmacy, where I use datatables ** serveride ** and ** keys true **, the number of records exceeds 15K rows, it works very well when I search in ** search ** box and if it presents the items that are needed, under the list with the TAB key, and the option ** True KEYS ** is activated, when the ** key is pressed down **, ** the screen ** is frozen and the stack overflow error, I suppose that by keeping the key down, it tries to prescribe the other products on the list, as if it were a pagination, but it does not succeed, but it ** freezes **, as I present in the screenshots .

! [] (https://datatables.net/forums/uploads/editor/sv/ackbeftr5m5j.jpg "")
! [] (https://datatables.net/forums/uploads/editor/sg/4jlh4hezacta.jpg "")

The code I have is this

! [] (https://datatables.net/forums/uploads/editor/ul/9898zylsv9aa.jpg "")

Please help me.

Answers

• luaugii@xpress-telecom.netluaugii@xpress-telecom.net Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
    function DataTableProductos(){

dataTableProductos = $('#DataTableProductos').DataTable({
                    language:{
                        url: '<?php echo site_url('assets/gentelella/vendors/datatables.net-bs/language/Spanish.json')?>'
                    }
                    ,autoWidth: false
                    ,destroy: true
                    ,keys: true
                    ,processing: true
                    ,pageLength: 10
                    ,lengthChange: false
                    ,serverSide: true
                    ,search: {
                        "smart": false
                      }  
                    ,pagingType: 'simple'
                    ,columns:[
                        { title: 'Código'  },
                        { title: 'Producto'},
                        { title: 'Stock' },
                        { title: 'PVF' },
                        { title: 'PVP' },
                        { title: 'Desc%PVF'},
                        { title: 'Imp'},
                        { title: 'Presentación'},
                        { visible: false}
                    ]
                    ,ajax: {
                        url: "<?= site_url('administrador/BuscadorProductosMedicinasGenericosVender')?>",
                        type: "POST"
                    }

});

}

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @luaugii@xpress-telecom.net ,

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.