Join this discord to share code and ask for help related to DT.net

Join this discord to share code and ask for help related to DT.net

logan3043logan3043 Posts: 14Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited November 2019 in Free community support

I've created a discord channel for datatables.net users to share code and ask for help. Feel free to join. Currently, there isn't much structure to the channel, but that will change as more users join the server.

Any DT staff or accomplished answerers on these forums will receive special role.

https://discord.gg/MVHMavW

Replies

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

DataTables users can share code and ask for help in here. That's enough for me.

• logan3043logan3043 Posts: 14Questions: 3Answers: 0
    edited November 2019

Well, it's impossible for me to share code on here because apparently it deletes anything with PHP here, which is understandable, but a lot of us in the Laravel community use datatables.net. I can't even share my HTML for the table without it deleting my post.

Also, discord allows screenshare, voice chat, mentions, and far better markdown with live chat.

• logan30433logan30433 Posts: 12Questions: 0Answers: 0

Well, it's impossible for me to share code on here because apparently it deletes anything with PHP here, which is understandable, but a lot of us in the Laravel community use datatables.net. I can't even share my HTML for the table without it deleting my post.

Also, discord allows screenshare, voice chat, mentions, and far better markdown with live chat.

• allanallan Posts: 63,195Questions: 1Answers: 10,412 Site admin

Looks like our spam filter was too aggressive on your posts / account. Sorry about that! I've confirmed your 30433 account now to bypass the spam filters so it shouldn't be a problem for you to post PHP (or any other) code now.

We (the DataTables team) won't be participating in your Discord channel, as we'd prefer this to the be primary channel of support for DataTables and its where people always know they can get us (plus there are 55K+ conversations already, so a ton of searchable knowledge). That said, if you support DataTables in the channel yourself, thank you :).

Allan

This discussion has been closed.