responsivePriority and scrollXY

responsivePriority and scrollXY

ainvarainvar Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi, i have a problem when i try to fix de last column with responsivePriority, It only works when I put scrollX or scrollY with a value, if they are both false it does not work, my code is:

`this.dataTable = this.tabla.DataTable({
            data: this.datos,
            paging: this.datos.length > 10 ? true : false,
            searching: this.datos.length > 1 ? true : false,
            info: true,
            responsive: {
                details: true
            },
            fixedHeader: true,      
            // scrollX: true,
            // scrollY: '44vh',
            columns: [
                { title: "Nombre", responsivePriority: 2, "width": "25vw", orderable: true },
                { title: "Número de emplazamientos", responsivePriority: 3, "width": "25vw", orderable: true },
                {title : 'Capas', responsivePriority:4, "width": "25vw", orderable: true},
                { title: '<button class="idn-panel-medida-btn mdc-ripple-surface" id="mostrarO"><i title="Ocultar filtros"  class="mdi mdi-filter-remove"></i></button>', responsivePriority: 1, "width": "25vw", orderable: false, className: 'idn-tabla-columna-icono'}
            ],
            "initComplete": function () {
                var api = this.api();
                scope.hazListenerEditarBorrar(api);
                // scope.hazListenerEditar(api);
                // console.log(api);
            }`

the application has made in nodejs, and this code is a part of an function.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• ainvarainvar Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi Colin, thanks for the support, I have created a test case here: http://live.datatables.net/penuyoko/1/edit?html,js,output, this is a method from a big class.

Regards and sorry for my bad english
    Manuel

I'm sorry, but I have modified the live datatables and the new url is: http://live.datatables.net/pemabiso/1/edit

Thanks in advance
    Manuel

Well, my problem is solved, it was a problem with a css that gave height to a layer that should have height = 0. Thanks a lot for your interest.

Best regards
    Manuel

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Glad all fixed!

C

This discussion has been closed.