table header width not match table body

table header width not match table body

songyuantaisongyuantai Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

i have two datatables in my page. when first tale loading and drawing.the page has not scroll bar.table header caculated a width for header table. then second table loading and drawing. the srocll bar come out. because the table body of first table is auto width, that is fine. but table header is caculated number. so it would meet problem.

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• songyuantaisongyuantai Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

i upload my exsample to my github in there.https://github.com/songyuantai/issue-demo
    i realized the problem maybe concerned with admin-lte.
    but i am not sure

• songyuantaisongyuantai Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

thanks for your reply Colin. i found this issue would not occur in normal page.but in my test case above the could be replicated. i am sorry for hasing no ware of forum rules. You could clone the code. then install dependence and view the page with a nodejs enviroment

This discussion has been closed.