why events xhr and draw in a bunch do not work as I need?

why events xhr and draw in a bunch do not work as I need?

izumovizumov Posts: 178Questions: 14Answers: 0

my test case is http://montaj.vianor-konakovo.ru/goods_new111.html
I need to memorize the state of the table and, if necessary, restore the original state. Now I have achieved that the table restores its state upon restart, for this I have the function recove_order and I call it..in event init. and everything works. I get the desired result.but as soon as I try to go to another page and return to the original page, the application does not work in the way I need: the state of the table does not restore to its original state. I try to restore it the same way as when I reboot. The difference is that when I change the page, I call the restore function record_order in event xhr line 310 in the file
goods1003_new.js
What could be the source of the problem? How to adjust the code so that the table is restored correctly when returning to the original page

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598
  • izumovizumov Posts: 178Questions: 14Answers: 0

yes these are both questions about the same thing; just the last wording is more specific and detailed

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Please don't duplicate threads - append it to the original thread, otherwise you're wasting the time of the people who may reply.

I heard you well. Forgive me for the annoying oversight

edited February 2020

In my opinion, my problems are related to the fact that I do not clearly represent the sequence of events from the moment the page button is pressed until the table is completely ready.could you tell me what events (preferably everything) and in what sequence arise between these two points of the time.

This discussion has been closed.