How to Fix Server Side Processing with JOIN query

How to Fix Server Side Processing with JOIN query

prince_geekprince_geek Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi Everyone, Good day.
I've been looking for a solution for about 3 days but still can't find any help.
here is the screenshots of datatables error

i edited my ssp class and add some customize function found online to enable JOIN query
but unfortunately i doesn't work perfectly now. It always shows alert error about 30 seconds execution from the server.

I hope someone can help me debug since i'm new with this.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

It sounds like there's a timeout - after 30 seconds. If the database is small, that would suggest the query is faulty and looping, since 30 seconds should be plenty of time to complete a query. Try running the query by hand in the database tools, and see what happens there.

Colin

• prince_geekprince_geek Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi colin thanks for your reply, my main problem here is my query is correct and there's also time that it's render data but when i've try to click to the next page then it's shows that problem in the screenshots, there's also time that it's stuck on processing

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Yep, so try the query by hand that's issued when you click on the next page, that will confirm whether the query is correct. The error is from the DB, so that's the place to start with debugging.

Colin

This discussion has been closed.