colReorder: issues with sorting and state reload

colReorder: issues with sorting and state reload

vismarkvismark Posts: 79Questions: 5Answers: 0

I can't get why but with Firefox the sorting is being triggered when dropping a moved column. With Chrome this does not happens.

I've created a fiddle and noticed that it happens also there, even if less frequently: https://jsfiddle.net/42gstmh3/.

I've done deeper tests and found that (on my local project) if I drop it above or below table's thead, the sorting is not called. Could you give me a hint on what I should check to fix this behaviour? Or is it something on your side?

Also, I've noticed that if I save the state, the column headers will be reloaded in the custom order applied with colreorder but data doesn't match with their corrispective headers...data will appear in the data source order (like if no colReorder has ever being applied).

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

I'm not seeing that. I'm using FF 66.0.1 on Fedora and not seeing any ordering changes when I drop. It might be worth you trying in a Private Window, in case you've got any plugins/extensions that are affecting the behaviour.

I also tried stateSave, see here, and I'm not seeing the problem you described. If I Run again after the column re-order, the headers are still correct for the columns.

Colin

This discussion has been closed.