Fixed Header disappears when scrolling page

Fixed Header disappears when scrolling page

rbuzzard1rbuzzard1 Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have an odd behavior that I'm having trouble finding an answer for. I have a datatable and have set the fixedHeader option to true. When i start scrolling, the header is fixed at the top of the viewport and the table data extends down, allowing me to scroll via the browser window (i do not have the scrollY option set). However, when i get roughly two-thirds of the way scrolling through my page, the fixed header inexplicably no longer becomes fixed and scrolls out of view. When this happens, i can see a css class on the table change from fixedHeader-floating with a top of 0 to fixedHeader-locked with a top of 2316. I am, thus far, stumped on why this is happening. Any input is appreciated.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

That's definitely not expected behaviour - and not something I can reproduce here.

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.