Showing x to x

Showing x to x

antoniocibantoniocib Posts: 277Questions: 62Answers: 1

How i rename this?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• setwebmastersetwebmaster Posts: 78Questions: 5Answers: 0
    edited March 2020

@antoniocib Sorry to ask, but did you at least take a couple minutes to look at the docs? You flooded the community support forum with questions that mostly need one liners answers, and for which most answers lie directly in the docs (which are really extensive....)

I don't want to be mean here, but they are not hundreds of people working on it and taking the time to answer these really basic questions may not be the best use of their time don't you think?

As for your question, did you look at the docs specifically for "language" options, which are set when initializing the table? See https://datatables.net/reference/option/language. You are specifically asking here for the info and infoEmpty strings

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

Yep, I only just saw these posts. Exactly as @setwebmaster says! Please post questions that have demonstrated you have tried to find an answer yourself, and with a test case too. Unless you start asking more considered questions, you'll start trying people's patience.

Colin

• antoniocibantoniocib Posts: 277Questions: 62Answers: 1

Guys if u look my profile and check it, understand the reason for i make more question..

• allanallan Posts: 63,205Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin

Nope sorry - I read the profile but that's no reason to not read the documentation. In fact, I'd said its more of a reason to read the documentation :).

Allan

@allan for u read the documentation is easy for me not, i'm italian and i dont understand the italian,so if u want help me okay, or dont answer to my ask

In all this i dont understand how to do,lol.

This discussion has been closed.