pagination number button issue

pagination number button issue

ianhaneyianhaney Posts: 10Questions: 4Answers: 0

I have noticed when I click on a pagination number to see the next page of results in the table, the pagination number buttons when clicked on expand in height but would be good if they were the same size if not clicked on if that makes sense. I have created a live datatables but for some reason the pagination is not showing, not sure what I have missed as new to using the live view

The link is http://live.datatables.net/dudibime/1/

If it don't work, you can login at https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/account/login and use ianhaney35new as the username and Basketball50 as the password

When logged in, go to Support Tickets in the shortcuts menu on the right side and at the bottom is the pagination and should hopefully see the issue when click on any number in the pagination

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,208Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin
    Answer ✓

In your CSS you have:

.pagination > li > a,
    .pagination > li > a:focus,
    .pagination > li > span,
    .pagination > li > span:focus {
      min-width: 52px;

So I'd say what you are seeing is correct based on your custom CSS. Which also explains why you aren't seeing in on the live.datatables.net page, since that isn't using the custom CSS your site is.

Allan

• ianhaneyianhaney Posts: 10Questions: 4Answers: 0

Ahh ok thank you, I'll look at that now

Sorry what file are you seeing that css as I can't find it in custom.css and checked the other css files as well and don't see it in any of them either?

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,167Questions: 26Answers: 4,921
    Answer ✓

Looks like that code starts on line 958 in your custom.css file.

Kevin

Thank you so much, I see it now and have commented out the code and is ok now.

On mobile view, can the numbers be hidden so on mobile view, it's just got First, Previous, Next and Last?

This discussion has been closed.