Load/reload of Tables (multiple), Html Code of table get write/update with ajax (contribution)

Load/reload of Tables (multiple), Html Code of table get write/update with ajax (contribution)

arcanisgkarcanisgk Posts: 41Questions: 12Answers: 0

hello i need help to improve my javascript functions that work with plugin datatable.net
and leave them in the forum so that others can implement it ...

Scenario of Development

1. The best test scenario:
    a. When i open the webpage, It have multiple tables.
    b. When i performe some action like navigate, due to ajax rewrite the content of web container element (HTML Code, including tables) the webpage will load all HTML tables.
    c. when i performe some action like pick from selectbox Input, the webpage (javascript/ajax) will remove the current table from DOM and rewrite the table (HTML CODE) with Ajax; Script need to load the curren table added.

2. Every raw table code has some data-* attributes to use on initialized script for attribute of pluging datatable.net

3. All table have full html format (raw code): header, content....and all the data (Data is not loaded with ajax, may be added in the future, if any add this feature to my code).

4. The script has some checking parameters before initializing, because there are some incompatibilities.

5. Tables already initialized must have the ability to contain form fields: input, checkbox, selectbox, and must also have the option to extend comptability generically to other plugins such as file input pluggins.

6. Table export to any format must have the ability to convert form fields to text or their default value.

Link of Project

I will be updating this same post with the improvements and the date of the last update.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Hi,

Thanks for your post and link. Is there a specific question that you have that you'd like us to look at?

Allan

• arcanisgkarcanisgk Posts: 41Questions: 12Answers: 0

Hello,

not at the moment, thanks ... I am still working on codepen.io so that we have the complete code ... I will be waiting for suggestions, improvements to the code, with a larger block of examples and working on the scenarios described in the post.

subscribe and you will receive any updates.

This discussion has been closed.