Container-full width of the screen

Container-full width of the screen

ostmalostmal Posts: 102Questions: 33Answers: 0

I would like to stretch the width of the container (with tables inside it) to the full width of the screen. I was looking for a way to do this, but I didn't find it.
Please help me.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,208Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin

Thanks for your question. As noted in the forum rules, please post a link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

The answer will really depend upon your container and what styling you already have applied to it.

Allan

• ostmalostmal Posts: 102Questions: 33Answers: 0

The fact of the matter is that I haven't used yet styles to the container. And I would like to know what style and how to apply the container to expand it to the full width of the screen.
    Thanks.

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

Your issue will be resolved more quickly if you respect the forum rules and post a link to a running test case, as requested.

Excuse me. Here is my running test case.

• allanallan Posts: 63,208Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin
    Answer ✓

You have a <div class="container"> which in your CSS has max-width: 960px;. That style is coming from template.css line 7192. So it is not being caused by DataTables at all.

Allan

thanks for the tip

This discussion has been closed.