Searchpanes.layout when dom=Bfrtip

Searchpanes.layout when dom=Bfrtip

leenooksleenooks Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Howdy,

Searchpanes is awesome :)

I'm trying to use layout: columns-4 when I have dom: "Bfrtip" - but it only ever shows 3 columns (so the fourth column is on a new row).

Is there a special trick when using buttons?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @leenooks ,

It should be as simple as setting the searchPanes.layout property. Take a look at this example.

I'm afraid if you're issue isn't immediately obvious from this then we will need a test case to help you any further. If this is the case then please could you link to the page you are working on or create one using the live pages. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Thanks,
    Sandy

Just realised that you are looking at when SearchPanes is a button! Let me take a look...

Answer ✓

Hi @leenooks ,

Take a look at this example. This was actually a previously identified bug that meant that searchPanes in a button could not be configured. We have since fixed it and it will be released in version 1.1. In the mean time you can access the code to allow this to work in the nightly builds.

Hope this helps,
    Sandy

• leenooksleenooks Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thank you so much. :smile:

Any estimation when it will be released, so that it will be available via the CDN.

• leenooksleenooks Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

BTW: On your demo, I noticed that the "clear" "x" is on the second row below the search filter. I've even added orderable: false, and it still shows on the second row. Would be nice if it was next to the magnifying glass - otherwise there is empty space :(

Love it though...

Hi @leenooks ,

I'm glad you are finding it useful :)

We are hoping to release 1.1 soon (within the next few weeks) and it will be available on the cdn then. We are just waiting to clear up one or two more bugs.

We've discussed your point about the splitting of the rows and agree that the behaviour currently is not correct. I've raised an issue internally for this (DD-1429 for my reference) and will report back with an update soon.

Thanks,
    Sandy

Hi @leenooks,

That should be the issue fixed now as you can see at this example.

This will be available in the next SearchPanes release which we hope will be in the next few weeks. Until then you can access the fix from the nightly builds.

Thanks,
    Sandy

This discussion has been closed.