Editor > Basic Initialisation

Editor > Basic Initialisation

qqashishqqashish Posts: 34Questions: 10Answers: 0

Link to test case:
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):
Error messages shown:
Description of problem: I created HTML Index.html ,PHP staff.php JS staff.js files kept in one folder and added CSS CDNs. however I don't know how to add data to it shown in Ajax Load tab. Do i create JSON file or Incorporate it in JS. Still data not being fetched by Index.html

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    edited May 2020

Presumably the data is in a database, which your PHP scripts are extracting. These examples here should help, they're showing Ajax sourced data.

Colin

• qqashishqqashish Posts: 34Questions: 10Answers: 0

Thnx for reply. I am trying to implement exact same editor table as shown in example Editor 》 Basic Initialization. and I dont know how sample data is being used.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

If you look at the server script tab on that example page, you'll see the list of fields in the database. If you just create a table called datatables_demo, containing those columns, modify the config.php file to point to that database, you should be good to go.

Colin

Thats helpful w.r.t generator. However,
    In this example,there is no config.php. All I am trying to implement exact example as showing in Editor > Basic Initialization https://editor.datatables.net/examples/simple/simple.html

Like i download this exact example and implement.

• allanallan Posts: 63,210Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin

Download the package from the download page and follow the install instructions.

Allan

Sounds like read the manual DIY

This discussion has been closed.