Cannot load method: Unresolved function or method DataTable()

Cannot load method: Unresolved function or method DataTable()

jillian_0810jillian_0810 Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

Link to test case:
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):

<script src = "https://cdn.datatables.net/1.10.20/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>

<script>
                $(document).ready(function() {
                    $('#table_page').DataTable({
                    {# sorting fileds#}
                        "order": [[ 3, "desc" ], [ 0, 'asc' ]],
                        "sPaginationType": "full_numbers",
                    } );
                } );
            </script>

Error messages shown:
Unresolved function or method DataTable()
Inspection info: Checks that called functions are valid. The validation works in JavaScript, html or jsp
Description of problem:
Hi, everyone. This is a green hand of Datatable(). I have a question. Today I tested the Datatable() method with the following code as shown. It turns out that the Datatable() method is not working. I am not sure why it happen since I have been searching for similar problems. By far I have not seen anyone encountering this. Hence, I opened a new project and put a simple table with Datatable() method. It worked in another project. So I just copied my existing code to the project where Datatable() works. However, it does not work as well. I know this problem might sound silly. I became quite desperate because I have tried everything I could to make it work. Hopefully there are someone who come up with ideas. That would be great.

Thanks again

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.