Serverside SearchPane: how to pull full list of possible searchpane values into filtering?

Serverside SearchPane: how to pull full list of possible searchpane values into filtering?

thomasconnorkennedythomasconnorkennedy Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Description of problem:

I'm not necessarily getting an error, but rather having trouble figuring something out (or it's not possible).

I have a somewhat-large dataset, around 10k rows, that I'd like to load into a DataTable. I have serverside functionality working, running Ajax against an endpoint I've set up. It works great!

I next tried adding searchpane functionality, like I have elsewhere in my project. This meant pointing a searchpane at a particilar column, having the distinct values identified, and populated into my searchpane filters. My issue: when combining serverside & searchpanes, only the values currently on the screen are being populated into the searchpane. My datatable doesn't know the other non-fetched serverside rows exist yet.

Is there a way to somehow populate a searchpane with all possible filtering values, without fetching every single row during the serverside operation?

Thanks!!

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

This discussion has been closed.