client side processing and export data to excel, PDF etc is not working simultaneously

client side processing and export data to excel, PDF etc is not working simultaneously

AsifAzizAsifAziz Posts: 8Questions: 2Answers: 0

I am working in data table, when i am using ajax and do not need any client side processing then it is working fine, but when I do client side processing in ajax success, then the data table does get data and only show the message "Processing". How i can get that data and do some processing on it show it as a default content in a column.

Answers

• AsifAzizAsifAziz Posts: 8Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited June 2020

Basically , I need to export data also, when I get data in ajax "success" and render it manually,in data table, then in export option, there is no data and it show an empty table in excel , CSV and PDF.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• AsifAzizAsifAziz Posts: 8Questions: 2Answers: 0

@colin but how can I make a data table ajax sourced here.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598
This discussion has been closed.