How to make the horizontal scroll to stick to the bottom of the page?

How to make the horizontal scroll to stick to the bottom of the page?

AlviiAlvii Posts: 15Questions: 4Answers: 2

I have a table with scrollX set to true. The problem is that, the table starts at the middle of the page, and to see it whole, you need to vertically scroll to the bottom of the page.

I want the horizontal scroll to be always visible, and stick to the bottom, so i can scroll to the right without the need to scroll to the bottom of the table first.

I know that without scrollX, the browser would do it automatically, but i don't want the whole page scrolling right, i want only the table to scroll, just as it does with scrollX.

Is it possible to take the scroll and make it stick to the bottom of the visible page, making it always visible?

Answers

• AlviiAlvii Posts: 15Questions: 4Answers: 2

I just realized that i wrote scroll every time, when in some cases i meant scrollbar, sorry for my english, I hope it is understandable enought.

• allanallan Posts: 63,210Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin

Is it possible to take the scroll and make it stick to the bottom of the visible page, making it always visible?

No sorry. The table container is the scrolling element and we use native browser scrolling.

I suppose you could put it in a overflow:hidden element and then do something cunning with a window level scrollbar, but that's not support we provide any features for I'm afraid.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.