ScrollX doesn't work on chrome Android.

ScrollX doesn't work on chrome Android.

martinktmmartinktm Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,

scrollX doesn't work on android chrome. It works on desktop if I test responsiveness and on UCbrowser. On chrome android table is displayed as full width.

Here is my code:

$('#websites_table').DataTable({
"scrollX": true,
"dom": 'frtp',
"order": [],
columnDefs: [
{ width: "150px", className: 'align-middle', responsivePriority: 1, targets: 0 },
{ width: "400px", className: 'align-middle', responsivePriority: 0, targets: 1 },
{ width: "100px", className: 'align-middle', responsivePriority: 2, targets: 2 },
{ width: "200px", className: 'align-middle text-center', orderable: false, responsivePriority: 3, targets: 3 },

],

});

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• martinktmmartinktm Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi colin,

Your comment got me thinking that the problem is not datatables but somewhere else(I was assuming it is datatables because it did work everywhere but chrome android). So I removed some classes from table and found the class that was causing problem. And it was CSS code : table-layout: fixed; that was preventing scrolling on chrome android.

Thanks for your reply.

This discussion has been closed.