NEWBIE-SHOWING ENTRIES NOT FUNCTION AFTER CALL FUNCTION TO SET CONTENT

NEWBIE-SHOWING ENTRIES NOT FUNCTION AFTER CALL FUNCTION TO SET CONTENT

bigbenzzzbigbenzzz Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

First, greeting everyone, wish all stay healthy and safe
Straight to topic

I have done a few tables using datatables.net and those tables worked perfectly.
That table is -> user click button "a" and redirect to page with documents.ready function to perform the **search **and set table function so everything working fine including sorting, showing entries.

**Now I'm facing another issue which is :
User click button "a" and redirect to the page, BUT user need to click search to get the data ( with the selectable prefix)
and I found that the "showing entries" is no update, and content goes blank if click the sorting at the header.

After testing, I found that if I change the system workflow to - redirect page and search + set Table content in document.ready function then bugs solved BUT even click "search" button and set table content again also the "showing entries" is not updated.

So, that's another way to call back the datatable for set Content after first load from documents.ready function?

Please I'm a newbie here and no idea how to post code to online debugger - sorry for that

PS: "search" button is a custom button to retrieve data from database.
the result as image below :

Answers

• bigbenzzzbigbenzzz Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

update:
    I tried to destroy the table and set again also no update on "showing entries"

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.