how to update select options based on previous selected values in Individual column searching

how to update select options based on previous selected values in Individual column searching

DevTNDevTN Posts: 9Questions: 4Answers: 0

Hello everyone, I hope I will get help here as I am stuck over a week and couldn't make it work.
I am applying Individual column searching (select inputs) on the footer of my DataTable and using bootstrap-select. When I select multiple options It filters my data and works fine.

But when the search is applied I want the options in all selects to be updated based on current selected values.
So in my demo if I select office London and New York, I want to see in field Name only people where are only in London or New York, not all names.
There is a proposed solution here, it was only for single select inputs but helpful as start but unfortunately i couldn't figure out how to make mine with multiple select works.

Here is my demo https://jsfiddle.net/3gahmtbr/ I commented my code for better explanation. Any suggestion please why {search:'applied'} is not working in my case ? Thank you very much.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.