Integration between FixedColumns and a TreeTable plugin

Integration between FixedColumns and a TreeTable plugin

NHenNHen Posts: 3Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited August 2020 in Free community support

Hi there,

I've an integration issue concerning the FixedColumns plugin. I'm trying to use it with this TreeTable plugin: ludo.cubicphuse.nl/jquery-treetable
Unfortunately, the two plugins are not working properly together, the fixed columns are not refreshed by a click in the arrow to expand/collapse the children rows. By the way, the arrow is also not changing his orientation when we click on it.

Is it possible for you to work on a solution for me? I tested some other TreeTables plugins but without success... :/ If you have any solution, it would be great!

My code sample is available here:live.datatables.net/jatusija/3/
Pay attention:
- in this live example, I don't know why, the TreeTable put the child line one line below the second, I don't understand why. I does not experiment this issue in localhost.
- there is also an issue with the icon, not shown. I suppose I didn't import everything needed :/

Once again, thanks a lot for your help.

Nicolas.

Answers

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

I don't understand why you would expect DataTables to be compatible with TreeTable.
    If the issue is child rows, use this:
    https://datatables.net/examples/api/row_details.html

• allanallan Posts: 63,213Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin

Yes, I’m afraid that as tangerine suggests, I’m not at all surprised that FixedColumns doesn’t work with a treeview. We don’t provide a treeview plug-in for DataTables at this time.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.