How to show properly a level 3 table and after a level 4 table with child row ?

How to show properly a level 3 table and after a level 4 table with child row ?

JohnWIck95JohnWIck95 Posts: 55Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi,
I am using parent-child table structure. I want to have multiple level of tables (at least 4).
But i've a problem with the level 3: I can't show get the click from the '+' button at the level 3 table.
You can check this example to understand my problem.
In the example, i've correctly the header of the table for the level 3 table. In contrary, in my app i do not have the header for my level 3 table. I show a graph before the table at the level 3.
I also wanted to have button on my level 3 table. On the clic of that button it will open a modal with a graph (plotyJS) and a datatable.

Thanks in advance
John

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,172Questions: 26Answers: 4,923

Is this the same question as your other thread?

Please see my answer in your other thread.

Kevin

• JohnWIck95JohnWIck95 Posts: 55Questions: 2Answers: 0

Yes Kevin you have right. It is the same, but the difference is that is in a new thread. And it will be easier for someone to find the thread. That's why. And also i didn't know if someone will answer to my question in the other thread

John

Even with this example http://live.datatables.net/fecunaho/69/edit
    i didn't get the action of the clic on the '+'
    I don't understand why.
    Or if you have a solution to add bouton into a column with an id or some html.
    It will be helpful to try to have modal.

I just need to get the third table '+' button is clicked and then show a child table or modal and into that modal another table.
    http://live.datatables.net/fecunaho/63/edit
    It seems at the beginning to be easy beacause i have the three tables but it isn't working for the forth one.

Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.