SearchBuilder Does Not Work On Server Side Instances - Page 2

SearchBuilder Does Not Work On Server Side Instances

2»

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,663Questions: 1Answers: 10,095 Site admin

Hi Gangadhar,

Can you give me a link to your page showing the issue please?

Allan

• radz2kradz2k Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello,

@allan, @colin it seems that SearchBuilder doesn't support negative values for server-side processing, while it's well supported for non-server-side. I've checked some requests under searchBuilder['criteria'] and values seem to be always converted to the posivite representation and sent to the server as strings.

You can also simply check this by comparing server-side processing example and basic initialization example. Please try to set 'Salary' => 'Greater then' => '-1000000' in both examples, and you got it. Same problem occurs for simple no-rendered numeric values, defined as 'num' type.

Any quick solution or workaround possible?

Kamil

Hi Kamil,

Thanks for spotting that! I've committed the fix needed and the nightly will be up to date with the fix shortly.

Allan

Thank you for the quick fix.

Kamil

Hi @allan,

I found that while using enterSearch=true it is impossible to accept selected dates by pressing enter key. It's working for 'Between', 'Not between, 'Empty', 'Not empty', but not working for 'Equals', 'Not', 'Before', 'After' - it doesn't sends the request while enter key pressed. Could you please check on that? Thank you!

Kamil

Using this example as a basis for this issue, I'm not 100% sure I understand the issue. Perhaps you can clarify for me please? If I select "Equals" for a date column and then select a date from the calendar picker it immediately updates. No need for enter, and that should be the case even if enterSearch is enabled.