dataTable funtion(fixedColumns) is not working.......

dataTable funtion(fixedColumns) is not working.......

rimrimrimrim Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited November 2020 in Free community support

test cast link:
http://live.datatables.net/bajorula/3/watch?html,css,js,output

I am testing a datatable in my project. For testing purposes, I am using the fixed column example code from the official website of the data table, but the column is not fixed.
It works fine on the test site, but it doesn't work in my Eclipse.
Even if I invest the time of 2 days, I can't get the answer. Please give me some advice

P.s.this code I wrote on the test site and the code I wrote on my Eclipse are the same

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

It's probably because the FixedColumn libraries haven't been loaded. You can confirm that by using debugger,

Colin

• rimrimrimrim Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0
    edited November 2020

@colin As a result of checking through the debugger, it seems that the fixed column library cannot be loaded. Why are you doing this?

debuuget issue:
    15 tests complete. 1 problem was found:
    Table ID Problem description

example Tables which have scrolling enabled should have their width set to be 100% to allow dynamic resizing of the table. This should be done with a width="100%" or style="width:100%" attribute. Using width:100% in your CSS is unfortunately not enough as it is very difficult to read a percentage value from stylesheets!

I've fixed the issue.

Can't load fixed column library...

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

It's not saying it can't load it, it's saying it's not loaded. Given Buttons loaded successfully, it would be worth comparing the two to see if there are any differences with the FixedColumn extension.

Colin

@colin Somehow solved. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.