Delete paging

Delete paging

iotphoenixiotphoenix Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi all,

I get my data in a mysql database. It works fine. And and I would like to remove the paging filter, or change the values to 500, 1000...

Another thing, is it possible to translate the fields ?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,302Questions: 26Answers: 4,769

remove the paging filter,

Use the -dom option or lengthChange option to remove the lenth change menu.

or change the values to 500, 1000...

Use the lengthMenu option to change the available options.

Another thing, is it possible to translate the fields ?

In what way do you want to translate the fields? Please provide more specifics of what you want to do.

Kevin

• iotphoenixiotphoenix Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

I used lengthmenu and it works fine !
    Translate fields is words "show", "entries", "search"

I would like add filters zone on many columns. I found SearchBuilder https://datatables.net/extensions/searchbuilder/

I don't know if it corresponds to my expectations...

I downloaded the packages with the searchbuilder folder "css" and "js". I have already bootstrap css and js. How can I use this 2 folders ?

Sorry I'm not very experienced :neutral:

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,302Questions: 26Answers: 4,769
    edited January 2021

Translate fields is words "show", "entries", "search"

Try the language option.

I would like add filters zone on many columns. I found SearchBuilder

There is SearchBuilder and SearchPanes extension. Look at the examples for each. Also there are column search examples for text input and select input. If none of these meet your needs then provide more info to see if we can help with options.

I downloaded the packages with the searchbuilder folder "css" and "js". I have already bootstrap css and js. How can I use this 2 folders ?

The Style docs explain how to use styling frameworks like Bootstrap. Here is a basic Bootstrap 4 example. The extension examples may show examples with Bootstrap 4 also.

The easiest way to get the proper JS and CSS is to use the Download Builder.

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.