Bootstrap 5 responsive modal popup of dataTables not working

Bootstrap 5 responsive modal popup of dataTables not working

monabmonab Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited March 2021 in Free community support

Description of problem: I'm updating my project from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5. Everything is quite good but responsive modal popup thing is not working anymore. Can you anybody have idea how to use it with Bootstrap 5?
Also for the other extensions of dataTables, when can we get bootstrap 5 update?

Thanks In Advance!!

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,722Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Responsive hasn't been updated for Bootstrap 5 yet I'm afraid. We are working on filling the gaps for the extensions which haven't been updated yet, but I don't have a time frame for it yet - just as soon as I can basically.

Allan

• monabmonab Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks @allan for the response. We'll be waiting for Bootstrap 5 responsive update :smiley:
    Can you please share the links of the dataTables & all the extension that you have already updated to Bootstrap 5?

• allanallan Posts: 61,722Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin
    Answer ✓
    • DataTables core
    • Editor
    • Buttons
    • Select
    • Scroller
    • SearchPanes
    • SearchBuilder

All have Bootstrap 5 compatibility now. You'll find the files for it in their github repos or the direct links on our CDN - e.g.: https://cdn.datatables.net/buttons/1.7.0/css/buttons.bootstrap5.css .

We'll be adding support to the other extensions and the download builder over time.

Allan

edited May 2021

Hello Allan,

Bootstrap 5 stable is released. Team might have started working with DataTable Responsive Modal Popup Extension.

Please let me know when can we expect it updated with Bootstrap 5?

Regards

• xkpxxkpx Posts: 27Questions: 5Answers: 0

I hope we see it soon on download page <3

Hello @xkpx ,

Datatables with bootstrap 5 responsive library is released.
    Find example here: https://datatables.net/extensions/responsive/examples/styling/bootstrap5