Cannot download DataTables from Download Builder

Cannot download DataTables from Download Builder

jqnatividadjqnatividad Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0

Link to test case:
https://datatables.net/download/builder?bs/dt-1.10.24/b-1.7.0/b-colvis-1.7.0/b-html5-1.7.0/b-print-1.7.0/cr-1.5.3/fc-3.3.2/kt-2.6.1/r-2.2.7/sl-1.3.2

Error messages shown:
Error: Cannot download Editor 2.0.0 as the newest available for your license is 1.9.6. To download the new version, please purchase an upgrade license. If you require an older version of Editor, they can be downloaded from the Editor download page.

Description of problem:
Though I did not select Editor 2 from the Download Builder, I get the error message about downloading Editor 2.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,226Questions: 1Answers: 10,416 Site admin

Apologies. I've got an error in my logic for the download when you have a license but don't select it. I'll get it fixed and post back. Probably about an hour from now.

Allan

• jqnatividadjqnatividad Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0
    edited March 2021

Thanks Allan for the quick response! But to clarify, this error happens even if I don’t have an Editor license (yet!) and even if you go to the Download builder without logging in.

• allanallan Posts: 63,226Questions: 1Answers: 10,416 Site admin
    Answer ✓

That's it now. I was spinning over all of the libraries available for the download builder and mistakenly checked at that point if the version in the database was one which could be accessed - regardless of if you were actually asking for it or not. Doh!

Let me know if you have any other problems with it!

Allan

This discussion has been closed.