startRender function Condition

startRender function Condition

zgoforthzgoforth Posts: 493Questions: 98Answers: 2
edited April 2021 in Free community support

Link to test case: https://jsfiddle.net/f4c5wLd6/3/

Hello, I have come a long way with this DataTable, and there is only one issue left that I still cannot seem to solve.

What it does:
- GETS data from SharePoint list and populates to the DataTable.
- Filters through all the data objects and only displays list items if the dates corresponding to them are dates within the current week.
- Manipulates Monday - Friday columns by reading the hidden dayStatus column value corresponding to the day. Then depending on that value adds a styling to that cell (green, yellow, or red)

What else I need it to do:
- For each "Name/Employee" under each department, depending on the MondayStatus/Monday (applies to all days) cell style color (red, green, yellow), color the row for that "Name". If 4/5 + of those cells are green, color the name row green, if 3/5 are green, color the row yellow, and if less, color it red.

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,379Questions: 26Answers: 4,781

Is this same question you have in this thread? My suggestion was to use rows().every(), which your test has in that thread, to loop though all the rows in the group and compile your data to determine what to apply to the name row.

You can use the level parameter to only do the calculation if the level is 1, then Name.

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.