Issues when using the datatables request

Issues when using the datatables request

maniyamaniya Posts: 49Questions: 11Answers: 0

I am using datatable POST and it goes into 302 found, but when i switch it back to GET

the page does not load if i pass
&columns[11][orderable]=false&columns[11][search][value]=&columns[11][search][regex]=false

i have 12,13,14 also

so any idea what is going on

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• maniyamaniya Posts: 49Questions: 11Answers: 0

I am following this request

https://datatables.net/forums/discussion/22128/is-it-possible-to-restrict-what-parameters-are-posted-on-the-ajax-url

but in this case, i have this one after ajax how can i add this

"data": function (d) {
                                return $.extend({}, d, {
                                "DateDebut": $('#DateDebut').val(),
                                "DateFin": $('#DateFin').val(),
                                "ticketType":$('#ticketType option:selected').toArray().map(function(item) { return item.value; }).join(),
                                "finalStatus": $("#finalStatus option:selected").toArray().map(function(item) { return item.value; }).join()
                            });
                        }

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,142Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

I am using datatable POST and it goes into 302 found, but when i switch it back to GET

Is your server side script set to process GET requests? The place to start is with debugging the server side script.

Kevin

i can either do get or post both, i am debugging it since weekend, its not working in get or post, if i use get, i get 404 not found and if i use post, i get 302 found

so i thought it could be an solved if use get with limited passed paarameters

Those errors are coming from the server. You will need to look at logs from the server to debug the issue.

Are you using Datatables supplied server scripts?

Kevin

yes i am using those, its not a problem, on my local it is working

and even i use the script above mentioned in the link what changes i have to make to make sure this data go through as like this

columns[0][data]    CustomerName
    columns[0][name]    [empty string]
    columns[0][orderable]   true
    columns[0][search][regex]   false
    columns[0][search][value]   [empty string]
    columns[0][searchable]

The server is responding with the errors. Maybe something is incorrect with the server configuration. The client is sending the same data. You can verify this by looking at the browser's network inspector. Review the server logs to troubleshoot why its responding with 404 and 302.

Kevin

i did and doing it multiple times since Saturday, i am still getting the same issue

if there is a server error why it works on local and not in dev env

edited December 2021

Sorry, by server I mean your web server in the dev environment. Your web server is returning the 404 and 302 responses. You need to look at the web server logs and configuration to find out why.

Kevin

web server logs just show 302, how can i find the details

Answer ✓

Depends on the web server you are using. Look for a troubleshooting guide for the web server you have. Maybe Stack Overflow will have some threads for the web server you have.

Kevin

its IIS and certificates are matching and i wonder why on local working

but if i had to modify the get request and send only 1 parameter at a time, it might work