mvc code example

IanBIanB Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Link to test case:
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):
Error messages shown:
Description of problem:

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,143Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

It would be worth looking at the Editor manual pages, as that would help get you going. Is there something specific you're looking for help with...?

Colin

• IanBIanB Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thanks for the response.
    Can't get whole line editing inline working with MVC. The sample code is PHP, including required controls also in PHP code. I don't know PHP and I don't think PHP converts readily to MVC, so I'm stuck because I cannot get going on the equivalent MVC view cshtml. Tried accessing the createInline api - broken link with 404 not found.
    Have not yet come up with an example in my internet searches. Ian.

• allanallan Posts: 61,714Questions: 1Answers: 10,103 Site admin

The .NET download package includes the full set of examples that are available on our site but for .NET. They are specifically Web API based, but the only difference between them is really just the wrapper (which is documented here - the .NET libraries for Editor all operate the same way).

Did you receive my e-mail to you on 31st March on this topic? I haven't heard back from you to that e-mail.

Tried accessing the createInline api - broken link with 404 not found.

The function for creating rows in inlineCreate(). Looks like we've got a a 404 on this example page which should link to the createInline button documentation. Apologies for that error!

Allan