SearchBuilder enable Time selection along with the Today and Clear buttons within the datepicker?

SearchBuilder enable Time selection along with the Today and Clear buttons within the datepicker?

ndavndav Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited April 2022 in SearchBuilder

I would like to display a time selection within the SearchBuilder datepicker and also enable the Today and Clear buttons with in the datepicker as well but I cannot find where this is documented.

I can unhide these sections in the DOM and everything functions other than the today button but I would like to enable this within the table settings.

The only dateTime settings I have made are as follows:

$.fn.dataTable.moment( 'MM/DD/YY h:mm A' );
$.fn.dataTable.moment( 'YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ssZ' );

My impression from something I read in the docs was that the SearchBuilder should honor the moment config but only the date values are being displayed.

I cannot find where to enable the Today and Clear buttons anywhere in the docs.

Here is an example of the time formatting in the table: 2022-04-05T15:49:39.579502Z

Thanks

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

You can tweak the defaults for DateTime, and that appears to be doing what you're after - see here. Could you look at that, please, and see if it helps. If it's still not working for you, please can you update my example, or link to your page, so that we can see the problem.

Cheers,

Colin