Table Headers and body not align properly using Datatable 1.9.2 js , css version

Table Headers and body not align properly using Datatable 1.9.2 js , css version

shunottara17shunottara17 Posts: 13Questions: 4Answers: 0
edited July 2022 in Free community support

Hello , I have attach a link for problem, As you can see table headers and body not align properly, but after removing sScrollY it is working fine, but I want sScrollY.please help
live.datatables.net/madiguju/1/edit

I am using datatable 1.9.2

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

DataTables 1.9.2 was released in 2012 and is no longer supported. The current release is 1.12.1. Please upgrade to the latest release.

Allan

• shunottara17shunottara17 Posts: 13Questions: 4Answers: 0

I cannot change version, Is there any solution?

The solution is most likely to upgrade. Why must you use a 10 year old version?

Allan

• shunottara17shunottara17 Posts: 13Questions: 4Answers: 0

Because In our project we used datatable 1.9.2, and It is not possible to migrate at this time. Please provide any other solution if possible, It would be very helpful

Most likely it is a bug in that version that has since been resolved. Even if I were to go back and fix 1.9.2, it would just mean an upgrade for you, which you seem unwilling / unable to do, so I don't see how it could be resolved at all. 1.9.2 is out of support, even in our Enterprise support packages now. I'm afraid we simply can't support a 10 year old versoin.

Allan